Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to The Legion Forum! Feel free to look around. To join in on the fun, you will need to register your name if you haven't already.

who would ya meet

If you could meet someone in Chat Legion...who would ya meet?

Comments

• I'd like to meet Rune, Mandy and Purdiie.  They work so hard for the chat and chatters, i'd like to pysically shake their hands..   give em a hug and say Thank you.

Also Danny.. Lee....   Nutty... and the other mods that help out.

Then it would be cool to have a nice gathering of whoever could meet up.
  • OOh, There are quite a few I'd like to meet.  Brian, Purds, Rune, coz I think theyre great
    Lee and Danny, I just love their humour
    Anda, cos the brooding, hard man interests me lol
    Rose and Pugsy, cos what a great afternoon we could have gossiping away!
    Incog and peej, to have a few drinks and play a few songs with, they have great taste in music!
    Fisherman could teach me the chemistry that I want to know..
    In fact...lets all have a party! 
  • Five of us have met twice recently,  Sadie, Jill6, Little Egg, White Rabbit and myself Yorksrose. we had a great time . but would love to meet all the admin and dj's who work so hard to keep things so good, and would love to meet my friend Pugwashf.. Yes lets party!

oh good no one wants to meet me, happy days

crinks.  that wasn't the question!  Who would YOU want to meet?  :)
  • Mandy pet, surely you would like to meet me ? ....fgs lol
  • bobby just to ruffle  his hair

Crinks,  I'm in the same boat.  lol

Looks like I'm safe nobody wants to meet me.  I don't have to go into hiding.  lol

Who would I like to meet?  EVERYBODY!!!!!  mostly because ye are all so interesting and I would love to place the nickname to the face.  :)