Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to The Legion Forum! Feel free to look around. To join in on the fun, you will need to register your name if you haven't already.

What is one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know?

Comments

• I was sold to a old man when I was 16 yrs old. (sad answer)   I used to make Ann Summers sexy underwear by the age of 16 I earned myself nearly 10 grands
  • that I was  once (briefly) considered to be a suspect in  a murder enquiry
  • Wow.. that is very interesting Sugar!

Crinks.  really?  so did ya do it?? :)
  • OMG Crinks? Who? details woman lol

• edited September 2014 Posts: 11

• It was along time ago, the person was found dead  and I was one person who had a row with him the day before  turned out  that he had  taken  poison  and committed suicide, he posted a suicide note to his sister  so when that arrived  everyone was off the hook
  • Geesh.   talk about bad luck.  Thats terrible.
  • I had some wild times in L.A from 2005 to 2010...& Long story short I may or may not be the real father of Kourtney Kardashians Child (Mason Dislick)

• When I was 17 years old and was part of a committee for raising money for our high school grad.  One of our fundraisers was a fashion show.  Being a very shy person my classmates convinced me to take part in that fashion show as a model and I wore a royal blue satin nightshirt.  There is a picture of me in that said nightshirt in my yearbook.