Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to The Legion Forum! Feel free to look around. To join in on the fun, you will need to register your name if you haven't already.

Tell me about yourself

Comments

• I should really go first huh? Well my names Menara I'm 42yrs old mother of 2 adult lads, who drive me insane..oh wait i was already insane when i joined here :P....... I have a huge passion for Soul/Motown, but I'm also a huge fan (Stalker) of Josh Grobanand, love my action movies... Fav football team is Chelsea (shhh) erm what else..oh I love it here... xox
  • HIya...Married for 27 years ...soon 28 :) .. with two children. One just started college and the other is getting married the beginning of October. Have a degree in Geology never used but had a blast in college. I stayed home to raise my children. I love the beach...sailing, snorkeling, traveling, gardening, and boating. Love the Marvel movies, captain sparrow movies, and love to watch scary movies...Halloween is my favorite holiday!

I think people are super nice here :) and lots of fun:)
  • hello
     have been widowed for three years.
     have a wonderful family and love to chat with the lovely people in chat legion
     Great admin team here ... thanks.
  • hi----been married 40 yeas , not all plain sailing. no children ,lots of likes -lots of dislikes lol -----think this site is great -hope it keeps up.  TY for the welcomes xxx
  • Hi ---- I've been married twice... #Fail ---- Now living with a wonderful woman that just gets me. It's perfect.   I've always tinkered with the internet and design and have been running websites and chats for as long as I can remember.   I absolutely love bringing people together to chat and enjoy themselves from the comfort of their home (and now mobile device with latest technology's).

As many of you know, I love #PalmTrees and my #Pool.  ;)
    demented insane mad  take your pick..........retired ex vet (horse dr) lives in avillage thats a bit alternative we have a few 'individuals'  has horses cats and dogs            I can be  your worst nightmare,  or your best mate,  tough cookie onthe outside and marshmallow heart........give me a 17.2 hunter in a bad mood and thats no problem, oh and I'm a dab hand with a scalpel!
  • 47  mother of  1 great daughter loves horror  films  playing pranks on people chat  and some call me the ice queen  :D

Hi I'm Sunny!  Yes I'm always this cheerful.  Where to begin?  ok I'm 38 mother of a precious 5 year old married for 15 years.  I'm a proud Canadian, Newfoundlander and I'm getting the hang of the different time zones once I remember to add on the extra 1/2 hour.. lol.  I love to read a lot!   mysteries are my favorite but I will read anything I can get my  hands on.  I love to write whatever comes to mind.  In person I'm really shy and quiet even when you do get to know me.  I am a bit on the weird and freaky side.  Oh I should mentioned that I absolutely loves MUSIC as much as I love my books.   I am really a nice and friendly person both here and in real life with a smile for everyone.  I always make it a point to have a kind word to say about everyone.